We are excited to announce that the 5th H3D Foundation Symposium will be taking place from 21 to 24 May 2024 at the Radisson Blu Mosi-Oa-Tunya Livingstone Resort in Zambia.
The symposium is a pinnacle event for H3D, following the success of the previous four symposia held in Cape Town and Livingstone.
The 5th H3D Symposium will be held at the prestigious Radisson Blu Mosi-Oa-Tunya Livingstone Resort in Zambia, providing a captivating backdrop near the magnificent Victoria Falls on the banks of the Zambezi River.
This symposium will focus on the theme “Emerging Treatments for Drug-Resistant Infections of Bacterial and Mycobacterial Origin,” addressing the pressing challenge of antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
What to expect:
- Face-to-face exposure to more than 150 local, regional, and international delegates from tertiary institutions and the pharmaceutical industry, scientists, and researchers with a specific interest in TB, AMR & NTDS.
- An innovative programme comprising instructional course lectures (ICLs), the latest research, keynote lectures, oral and rapid-fire sessions and ePosters.
- Interaction between high-profile, distinguished international scientists and diverse participants, including postgraduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
- A platform to present your latest research, product development, science, and capabilities to a global audience.
- Provides your company and your products visibility.
Register to attend
Secure your spot and participate in this exceptional event by registering online today!
Submit your abstract
The H3D Symposium offers an exceptional platform for the presentation of your research. Submit your abstract today!
Elevate Your H3D Experience with Our Mobile App!
Simply scan the QR code below and download the H3D Mobile App now!
Or go to your preferred App store – Download the app ‘Cvent Events’ •
Once downloaded, use this Event ID to find the event: 5th H3D Symposium
Please check your Junk mail for the verification code when logging into the Mobi App. Enter the code to complete the login.
The app offers delegates a one-stop-shop to:
- Explore Invited Speakers: Get to know our lineup of speakers and their insights, all at your fingertips!
- Plan Your Leisure Activities: Enjoy your downtime to the fullest – book exciting tours online and receive an exclusive 5% discount
- Effortless Registration: Skip the queues! Register online through our Mobi App for quick and hassle-free access to H3D.
- Submit Your Abstracts: Share your groundbreaking research effortlessly! Submit your abstracts directly through the H3D Mobi App.
- Personalise Your Schedule: Craft your academic journey! Tailor your agenda with ease to make the most of every session.
- Interactive Engagement: Delegates can actively engage with one another and the event by posting their thoughts, opinions, and questions. It creates a dynamic and interactive environment.